This Ladder Safety online training course is designed for employees in the workplace or anyone using a ladder. Every year, a significant number of injuries are sustained from improper use of ladders, both at work and at home. In this course, we will review what you should know about safe use of ladders in the workplace. This course is designed to show safe measures when using ladders.
This Ladder Safety online training course explores what you should know about the safe use of ladders in the workplace.
Every year, a significant number of injuries are sustained from improper use of ladders, both at work and at home.
Did You Know? Half of all ladder accidents are directly related to work performed from the ladder. And about 30% to 40% of ladder accidents involve loss of footing.
Course Learning Objectives:
On completion of this Ladder Safety course, the user will learn:
- Identify features and safety tips for ladders made of wood, aluminum, and fiberglass.
- Identify safe set-up and placement procedures for different types of ladders.
- Identify guidelines for safe use of ladders.
- Identify the role of the employee and the manager/supervisor in maintaining ladder safety.
- List key ladder inspection and maintenance activities.
This online Ladder Safety course is made up of the following sections:
- Course Features
- Ladder Types
- Safety Guidelines
This Ladder Safety online training course was designed employees in the workplace or anyone using a ladder.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.